Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
ASMO North Carolina, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONASMO North Carolina, Inc. a Japanese Company has exciting career opportunities for the following position. As a worldwide leader in the manufacture of DC motors for the automotive industry, we are seeking team players to join our company in Statesville, NC.
To ensure organizational compliance with employment laws and regulations, maintain competitive benefits, which allow for the recruitment of qualified candidates, and the retention of qualified associates; and build and maintain good public relations. Must provide leadership and guidance in the implementation of the employee involvement process.
* Responsible for the overall management (supervision, leadership, direction, support, communication and guidance) of employees within designated assigned areas, including recommendations related to hiring, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations
* Provide leadership by coaching, guiding, supporting and giving direction to subordinates to successfully complete assignments and/or projects
* Responsible for preparation and results of budget & manpower plan for the operation of the assigned departments
* Responsible for the compensation and performance evaluation system
* Responsible for recruitment efforts, career paths and employee relations coaching and counseling
* Provide leadership, strategic planning and guidance in the structure of employee health, retirement plan and additional benefits for all locations
* Manage labor related issues such as EEOC, Worker's Compensation, etc.
* Ensure all policies, procedures and plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and followed, while communicating guidelines to department and all management staff
* Acts as a resource to ensure understanding and compliance of benefits, HR policies and regulations, while keeping Senior Management advised of potential problem areas and provide recommendations and implementation of solutions.
* Other duties or responsibilities are required, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* Requires confidentiality and effective communication and involvement with team members, internal departments and related outside resources in both written and oral formats.
* Understand, comply and consistently apply company policies and procedures.
* May require some travel.
* Maintains good community relations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
* Requires 4yeardegree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
* Requires 7-10years experience in Strategic Human Resource Management (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
* Prefer SHRM-SCP or SPHR certification or work toward obtaining certification (Senior Professional in HR)
* Requires previous management supervisory experience
* Knowledge of HRLaws
* Proficient in personal computer skills including a variety of office software (ex. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lotus Notes, etc.)
* Effective verbal, listening and communication skills
* Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
* Effective leadership and coaching skills
* Strategic thinking
* Ethical Conduct, business professionalism, leadership skills
Only those qualified need to apply!
Partial relocation package available.
Send Salary History and References.