Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Seeking an HR Manager to plan, direct and coordinate human resources management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies and regulatory compliance. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines and 7+ years of professional experience in recruitment, retention, and employee development. Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
* Responsible for all human resources activities to include employment, compensation, benefits, background checks and training and development.
* Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping to resolve work-related problems.
* Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
* Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
* Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
* Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
* Design and conduct new employee orientations.
* Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses.
* Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
* Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation to partners, managers and supervisors.
* Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
* Recommend, develop and maintain human resources data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
* Manage Workers Compensation claims and relationship with occupational clinic
* Other duties as assigned.