Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join the management team. This position will be expected to maintain a comprehensive talent management system to ensure the company attracts, retains, and develops employees based on expected growth. This offers a generous compensation package including benefits and an annual base salary commensurate with experience.
* Establishes a Human Resource Department Strategic Plan that aligns with the company's strategic plan with annual updates.
* Attends management meetings and helps in achievement of company-wide goals and objectives.
* Maintains organization staff by recruiting and interviewing; partnering with managers on candidate selection.
* Facilitates new hire orientation to acclimate employees to culture, policies and procedures.
* Oversees company training programs, and/or coordinates training resources.
* Oversees company performance management system.
* Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
* Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations, monitoring individual pay actions; recommending, planning and recommending pay structure revisions.
* Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results is completed by management personnel in a fair and consistent manner.
* Assists in maintaining employee benefits programs and communication of benefits.
* Oversees company's reward and recognition programs.
* Conducts and analyzes exit interviews results; recommending departmental improvements.
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field.
* PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
* Minimum of seven years of HR experience in a production or manufacturing environment.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure work flow efficiency.
* Proficiency with various with various computer software packages including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.