Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manning Personnel Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, an International Design firm North of Boston and we are actively seeking a Human Resources Manager. Reporting directly to the President of the organization, the Human Resources Manager will be the key driver in the company's strategic planning process and will ensure the alignment of the organization's talent and business objectives. This position also works closely with the Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
* Plan, organize, and manage all human resources activities for the organization
* Coordinate full cycle recruiting process including: responding to employment inquires, coordinate postings and advertising of positions, screen resumes, conduct phone screens, schedule and coordinate interviews, check references and extend offers
* Manage onboarding and training process for all new hires
* Monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary
* Develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures
* Administer employee benefit programs and manage annual open enrollment process
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
* Administer and track all leave programs for company including FMLA, STD, and LTD
* Provide employee relations and support all employees
* Develop and maintain department records and reports
* Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency throughout the organization
* Bachelor's degree
* 7-10+ years' experience and 5 years human resource experience
* In depth knowledge of federal and state labor laws
* Strategic thinking, leadership, and decision making skills
* Certified HR professional (PHR or SPHR)