Human Resources Market Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for HUMAN RESOURCES MARKET DIRECTOR for our client in SACRAMENTO, CA
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES MARKET DIRECTOR
JOB LOCATION: SACRAMENTO, CA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Human Resources Market Director
* S eeking a dynamic and talented HR professional to provide strategic HR direction to Behavioral Health facilities located in Northern California, Oregon and Washington states.
* In this role you will oversee human resources operations to determine areas of strength and opportunity for improvement.
* Work with local and other company leaders to recruit, retain and develop employees to enable strong business and clinical outcomes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Oversee recruitment process for assigned facilities.
* Ensure applicant tracking system is fully utilized.
* Create/maintain college recruiting and job fair programs.
* Collaborate with facility and other leaders in resolving issues with applicant pool or recruitment process flow and resolution.
* Directly responsible for Director level recruitment within market.
* Foster a positive employee relations environment.
* Works with facility leaders on retention strategies.
* Oversee employee survey activity and exit interview process.
* Interpret HR policies and Employee Handbooks.
* Provide employee relations guidance for non-routine issues.
* Directly manage sensitive and/or escalated matters.
* Partner with Regional HR Directors on issues as needed.
* Ensure HRIS system is accurate.
* Create systems for tracking and ensuring accuracy of employee data.
* Develop dashboards and spreadsheets to understand key HR metrics and communicates impact to business leaders.
* Partner with corporate legal staff to manage external complaints (e.g., EEOC, State Civil Rights, and NLRB position statements, etc.).
* Provide guidance and assistance with labor related issues, including contract administration, as required.
* Works under the direction of the Staff Vice President, Labor Relations.
* Manage compensation activity.
* Collaborates with corporate resources for periodic market study updates.
* Oversee hiring rates, merit increase and other administrative activity across assigned facilities.
* 7+ to 10years experience
* Management Experience Required - Yes
* Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Always