Human Resources Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Cascade Microtech Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: Human Resources Representative
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
JOB ID: 416-820-107
# OF OPENINGS: 1
HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE
Cascade Microtech is a worldwide leader in the design, development and manufacture of advanced wafer probing solutions. Our employees drive our vision of becoming the leading provider of microelectronic solutions through our guiding Cascade values. We believe that principles such as innovation, striving to achieve, focusing on customer success, building world class practices, transparency and teamwork will enable our success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees through the big things like a generous PTO plan, outstanding insurance and an employee stock purchase program. We also have the little things that make up a great workplace like our High 5 Employee Recognition Program, coffee stations, chili cook-offs, Hood to Coast teams and on site showers and bike-racks. If you want to be part of a high tech global leader and share our commitment to doing the right thing, then come join our team today!
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Representative to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take their HR Career to the next level! The Human Resources Representative Recruiting Coordinator will be involved in supporting all areas of recruiting from requisition approval through new hire onboarding. This position will source and screen candidates, manage all administrative tasks in recruiting as well as take on a variety of HR support functions. This person must be able to build successful relationships with candidates, managers, and all team members in the organization. In addition this role requires outstanding customer service skills and the ability to respond to requests for information in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Schedule interviews and phone screens, including coordinating travel as needed.
* Post all requisitions in the applicant tracking system as well as additional sourcing sites.
* Be proactive in researching sources for candidates and building relationships with colleges, networks and specialty groups to generate candidate flow.
* Track recruiting activities, candidate flow and report on recruiting metrics.
* Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings.
* Process background checks, drug tests and all pre-employment paperwork.
* Source candidates using LinkedIn, Indeed and specialty recruiting sites.
* Screen and sort resumes.
* Assist with phone screens.
* Assist with additional HR duties including entering benefits information, answering telephones and employment verifications.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in a Human Resources department.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
* Experience with Microsoft products (Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word)
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact positively with employees at all levels of the organization.
* Familiar with human resources principles and practices such as federal and state employment laws.
* Demonstrated experience meeting aggressive deadlines and tight time frames.
* Demonstrated flexibility in balancing changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Cascade Microtech, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal subcontractor and an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for this Position
Cascade Microtech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cascade Microtech plays an essential role in the semiconductor industry producing tough,
reliable, innovative testing technologies for IC development and production.
We are a fast-paced, growing company where each employee contributes to our culture of integrity, innovation, and social
responsibility. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging
environment. Cascade Microtech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.