Human Resources Service Specialist 8/26/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Serves as primary human resources consultant for designated departments by handling issues that arise related to compensation, benefits, employment and employee relations.
* Provides consultative services, implements/coordinates policies and programs.
* Works in partnership with department management in accomplishing HR initiatives in a manner that is consistent with the values of the network.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE APPLY:
* Bachelors degree in HR or related field. Ten years of exempt level HR experience may substitute for Bachelors degree.
* Three to Five years of progressively responsible HR generalist experience. Two years of HR experience and a Graduate degree may be accepted in place of required experience.
* Demonstrated experience in all disciplines of Human Resources and knowledge of relevant labor and employment law.
* Broad knowledge of personnel management and practices especially employee relations, recruiting, compensation and organizational behavior.
* Demonstrated knowledge of customer service and project management skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Proficient PC skills with word processing software.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.