Human Resources Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Human Resources Specialist in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. This is for a temp to permanent opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Human Resources Specialist job include:
• This position is the first point of contact in the HR Service Center for all incoming inquiries, issues and work requests related to HR administration and transactions; managing inquiries, requests and complex cases to closure; escalating cases as needed; delivering accurate and timely processing of HR transactions including payroll and delivering outstanding customer service to all customers.
• Provide first point of contact support to incoming calls/emails/cases requests from customers to answer questions, resolve issues and respond to inquiries related to broad HR-based processes and systems including payroll.
• Maintain customer contact until case is resolved, including informing customer of status and resolution
• Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to HR process, system and policy requests which are considered to be routine requests and require limited research
• Escalate complex cases to appropriate Tier 2 Specialist or COE if additional research or expertise is required
• Educate employees and managers on company practices and tools (e.g. intranet, ESS, MSS) to encourage these groups to resolve questions on their own and assist them in leveraging these tools
• Identify and resolve customer issues and anticipate future needs by explaining/suggesting/providing additional information that the customer needs.
• Update and maintain self- service guides and trouble-shooting guides.
• Meet key performance measures such as first call resolution, average answer speed and call quality and all other SLA's including time to maximum time to complete transactions.
• Perform various HR tasks/projects as assigned.
• 3 or more years of experience in a Human Resources support role for benefits, payroll, compensation, unemployment, ect.
• Proficient in general computer skills (typing, word processing, system of record input, payroll and spreadsheet skills)
• Proficient in use of HR systems and call center technology tools
• Experience with HRIS systems (PeopleSoft, E-time, Kronos, ADP Portal, EV4)
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Proficient with Data Entry
Pay rate: $20-$26/hr, depending on experience and previous salary history. This is for temp to permanent opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Human Resources Operations Specialist job in Wayne, NJ or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled