Human Resources Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
The Results Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONNamed the 2015 Best Voice Excellence Company in the Philippines by ICT International and Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the U.S., The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Education, Financial Services, Retail Cable/MSO and Energy. With over 14,000 employees in 22 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, near shore and far shore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us at TheResultsCompanies.com and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.
The Human Resources Supervisor supports the site by performing administrative duties. This position serves as a liaison between the site employees and management; per instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Where required, assists in collecting, updating, and coordinating site payroll with the Payroll Manager.
* Provides support to the site, including assisting with employee relations, conducting investigations as assigned, and maintaining employee corrective actions.
* Participates in and presents Human Resources information during on-boarding for all new hire classes.
* Manages site benefits, including employee safety, unemployment, LOA program support.
* Promotes and is involved with the organization and support of site events
* Assists in carrying out various human resources programs for site employees
* Maintains personnel files in accordance with established legal, regulatory, and company directives.
* Communicates issues to the attention of the HR and site leadership.
* Reinforces employee relations practices to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale .
* Ensures that all employee practices are consistently interpreted and applied in accordance with legal and company directives.
* Completes job offers and promotions for non-agents.
* Follows up on employee notices of separation with proper documentation and exit interview.
* Supports site compliance audits.
* Other duties, as assigned
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Human Resources.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials.
* Proficient and effective English verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
* Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
* Must be task oriented, possess exceptional people skills and be reliable.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, internet, copier, fax and other business machines.
* Ability to exercise discretion and interact effectively with individuals at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
Frequent: Bending/stooping, reaching, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, sitting, standing, walking.
Occasional: Kneeling, pushing/pulling.
BA degree in Human Resources
Call Center experience
Experience in payroll processing a plus