Human Resources Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
The Results Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Named the 2015 Best Voice Excellence Company in the Philippines by ICT International and Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the U.S., The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Education, Financial Services, Retail Cable/MSO and Energy. With over 14,000 employees in 22 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, near shore and far shore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us at TheResultsCompanies.com and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.
The Results Companies is seeking an HR Supervisor in our Mobile, AL Call Center. The HR Supervisor serves as the primary HR contact for site employees, executes human resources practices to support and improve the daily operations. The HR Supervisor reports to the HR Regional Manager to provide a high level of service to the HR function. The HR Supervisor works in partnership with the other site locations of HR to deliver strategic business goals and HR strategic initiatives. Daily operations include: conducting high volume of pre-employment screenings, site employee on boarding and off boarding, maintaining employee records management (HRIS entry, file maintenance, etc.), administers health and welfare plans including enrollments and terminations, payroll administration related to benefits deductions, advising management regarding employee relations issues & initiatives, performance management, leave management, and interpretation of HR policies as well as procedures to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Company standards. May also provide formal training as needed.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Conducts processing high volume of background checks in a time sensitive environment
* Conducts Employee On Boarding Process for Site employees (NHO), to ensure employees gain an understanding in the benefits plans and enrollment provisions
* Handles and coordinates new hire set-up at Site location and maintains employee Site records
* Manages Employee Data Base Management (RNET and HRIS entry)
* Handles administration of the Employee Off Boarding for Corporate employees to ensure company equipment is collected and employee record and benefits are updated
* Provides reporting on Site attrition, terminations, leave administrations (FMLA/LOA)
* Processes employee changes (terminations, reporting changes, etc.)
* Provides front line customer service including but not limited to advising employee and management regarding benefits administration support and other generalist related activities
* Provides Human Resources advice, guidance and support during the implementation of the Performance Appraisal process
* Investigates complaints and internal claims. Communicates and follows up with involved parties throughout the process to resolution. Works closely with the Regional HR Lead to resolve matters and escalates as appropriate
* Interprets policy and procedures to employees and managers; guides managers to act in accordance with organizational policies and related laws at all levels in the organization
* Ensures compliance to company policies/procedures as well as with all applicable laws and government regulations
* Communicates timely and effectively to all levels of employees when issues arise. Handles group communication effectively, hearing all sides of issues, and demonstrating a methodical (reassuring) approach to addressing concerns
* Associates degree preferred with minimum of 3-5 years progressive Human Resources experience
* Experience in fast pace Call Center environment strongly preferred
* Demonstrated understanding of employee relations, benefits administration, performance management, policy interpretation, recruitment and Federal & State employment laws that apply
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage many tasks simultaneously
* Able to operate independently, exercising a moderate degree of discretion and independent judgment
* Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Strong judgment and decision making skills
* Takes initiative and is solution-oriented in all interactions
* Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
* Good project management skills
* Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office, Word & Excel and experience utilizing HRIS applications (i.e. ADP, Pinkerton, Talent Link, RNET, Lumesse, SharePoint, etc.)
Frequent: Bending/stooping, reaching, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, sitting, standing, walking.
Occasional: Kneeling, pushing/pulling.
* Completes reports for HR Director as requested
* Provides Employee Handbook and job description updates for Site location
* Makes recommendations on Employee On/Off Boarding, Benefits Administration, Payroll Administration, Employee files and Progressive Discipline by using judgment that is consistent with the organizations standards, practices, policies and procedures and related state and federal laws
* Serves as corporate ambassador representing Corporate on various topics and communications
* Conducts Call Center Site HR Trainings as requested by management
* Ensures HR Compliance at Site level