To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
* Schedule and complete equipment PMs.
* Operate and maintain low-pressure boiler for the hot water system.
* Operate and maintain other vessels as needed for hot water kitchen steam and air conditioning systems.
* Assist mechanics and external contractors with repairs of hotel property and equipment.
* Repair and maintain commercial kitchen and laundry equipment.
* Repair and maintain swimming pool and pool equipment.
* Completion of all assigned work orders and daily tasks.
* Receive direction for house calls via radio.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
* Have a thorough understanding of OSHA rules and regulations.
* Previous maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
* One year of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment experience is required, commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
* Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
* Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
* The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
* The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
* The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
* The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
* The ability to utilize step stools and ladders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: