This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Hybris Developer to join our team in Orange County, CA .
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
NTT is look for a Hybris Developer for a new implementation onsite in Orange County, CA.
In this role you will be:
* Responsible for design and development of interface between Hybris and Tax, Hybris and Payment Management (Credit Card), Hybris and Shipping Companies, Hybris and ERP
* Responsible for managing Sprint cycle with customer, demonstrating the functionalities developed in Hybris
* Responsible for developments in Order Management, WCMS, PCM
* Responsible for documentation of technical objects
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in JAVA, JAVA Spring framework and development standard on hybris paltform
* Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP).
* Experience coding interfaces between Hybris and Tax software, Hybris and Payment Management Solution (Credit Card), Hybris and Shippers like Fedex and UPS
* Experience with integrating Hybris and SAP ERP
* Good knowledge software development best practices in Hybris
* Experience developing web-based, e-commerce applications on Hybris
* Experience with infrastructure and deployment processes especially Tomcat and Apache-based clusters
* Experience configuring and working with Lucene and Solr search servers or equivalent
* Relevant Java, Spring and/or Hybris certification
* Experience managing and running the Sprint cycle with business to demonstrate the business process
* 4+ years of experience in JAVA, JAVA Spring framework and development standard on Hybris paltform
* At least 1 Hybris Implementations experience required.
* 4+ years of experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP).
* Certification in Hybris
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.