Hyperion Essbase / Planning Support Analyst 8/12/2016
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A minimum of 4-5 years' experience in Hyperion Essbase in a Support Role.
- Technical background in IT and/or Computer Science Related degree.
- Experience of other Oracle Hyperion Products (Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition) would be beneficial.
- Experience of Hyperion Essbase integration with Microsoft SQL Server
- This in turn needs to be backed up by Strong Soft skills:
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management/delivery to the business.
- Strong communications skills, business writing and presentation skills are required for this role (Fluency in English, written and verbal is a must).
- Desire to learn and develop a career in Hyperion / Financial Systems support.
- Ability to gain knowledge from colleagues and train others to grow within the team.
- Strong Team player - able to manage their own workload and good vertical reporting skills to Senior Management.
- Ideally experienced in working with Hyperion Version 22.214.171.124.
Functional understanding of Other Hyperion Modules a plus