Hyperion Financial Management & Enterprise Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an Hyperion Financial Management Lead to join our team in Richardson, TX.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) & Hyperion Enterprise Adminstrator will have functional and technical expertise in Hyperion Financial Management, FDMEE, SmartView and Hyperion Financial Reporting sufficient to support corporate consolidation team activities as needed. This position requires an ability to troubleshoot, fine-tune and startstop EPM services and manage applications in the EPM environment. In addition, this position needs to manage HFM and FDMEE applications including metadata changes, data uploads, mapping tables, security and provisioning, troubleshooting and development of reports.
In the position you will have the opportunity to:
* Provide functional/technical expertise to support corporate reporting and consolidation process.
* Manage HFM and FDMEE applications including metatdata updates through EPMA shared library, ata uploads, mapping tables, security and provisioning
* Troubleshoot and develop reports in Hyperion Financial Reports and SmartView
* Troubleshoot financial statement disconnects to source system(s)
* Start and Stop EPM services
* Maintain HFM rules and files
Ideal candidates for this position will have:
* Demonstrated strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
* A good attitude, strong business ethics, an analytic mind, the ability to think on your feet, and excellent customer skills
* Be a self-starter with high motivation to succeed
* Be a team player with strong results orientation
* Excellent knowledge of financial accounting processes
* Excellent critical thinking and analytical background
* 5 years of experience with Hyperion Financial Management (11.1.x)
* 5 years of experience with FDMEEFDM, SmartView, Hyperion Financial Reports
* 2 years of experience with Oracle ERP GL in terms of Chart of Accounts (COA), concurrent program processing, data extractions and data loading
* At least 1 year of experience with Hyperion Planning
* At least 1 year of experience with Hyperion Enterprise 6.5
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail
* Be highly organized and detailed-oriented
* Be able to fully utilize Microsoft Excel inlcuding formulas such as VLOOKUP and SmartView add-in
* Be able to maintain HFM rules file
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management - minimum five years' experience
Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting - minimum five years' experience
Oracle Hyperion Smartview - minimum five years' experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.