Hyperion Financial Management Principal Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a HFM Principle Consultant to join our team in Charlotte, NC.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for supporting Oracle Hyperion projects.
The Hyperion Financial Management Principal Consultant is an individual contributor with experience in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management applications providing functional expertise on financial operational and closing processes. Role requires excellent time management, the ability to work well in a team environment, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the on time delivery of work assignments.
Responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting Oracle Hyperion Financial Close applications, Oracle integration tools and related Oracle Financial Reporting suite.
Employ financial process knowledge, technology aptitudes and prior experiences to support Oracle Hyperion implementations
Assist with identification and documentation of business requirements
Assist with test plan and test script development
Business process mapping
Preparation of training materials
Assist with data conversion, validation and reconciliation * Works as a consulting team member or principle consultant on Oracle Hyperion implementation projects
* Assists with project documentation, testing and data validation activities
Travel to client locations in the continental U.S
Minimum Required Skills/Experience:
* Must have been a lead on at least 3 full lifecycle implementations of HFM
* CPA or other significant Financial Accounting experience strongly preferred
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
* Experience with Hyperion Financial Suite Modules ( I.E. HFM, Close Manager, Tax Provisioning, Calculation Manager, Disclosure Management)
* Tax provisioning HFM model experience a plus
* Experience with Hyperion Financials Reporting (HFR) and data integration tools (OBIEE, ODI, etc.)
* Experience with EPMA enabled applications
* Role requires a good attitude, strong business ethics, an analytic mind, the ability to think on your feet, and excellent customer skills
* Self-starter with high motivation to succeed
* Team player with strong results orientation
* Solid knowledge of financial or operational processes
* Experience with process improvement
* Prior participation on software implementation projects
* Excellent critical thinking and analytical background
* Possess strong presentation and communication skills
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail
* Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Adapt to projects quickly with a can-do attitude
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management - minimum three years' experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.