IAM Architect 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hello,
We have an opportunity for IAM ARCHITECT with one of our clients in MELVILLE, NY.
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
TITLE: IAM ARCHITECT
LOCATION: MELVILLE, NY
TERMS: CONTRACT/ CONTRACT TO HIRE
* Responsible for leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical architectures. Components include solutions for identity provisioning, role based access control, physical security, audit and monitoring solutions.
* Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on critical client IAM use cases and expectations.
* Responsible for generating client delivery documentation such as technical requirement specification, use cases, architecture Visio diagrams, brain maps, technical strategy presentations, High level design and low level design.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of the technical IAM organization-wide strategies, roadmap, etc.
* Responsible for participating in and analyzing results of client Advisory engagements for identifying critical technical components and strategies required for successful implementation of IAM roadmaps and gap remediation.
* Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required .
* Ensures prioritization of technical efforts and consultant staff toward development and delivery of critical client outcomes.
* Works closely with project manager and engagement manager to identify key IAM technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalog requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints.
* Conducts in depth technical IAM research, assessments and performance analysis to support and design technical IAM strategies for "Do Now", "Do Next", and "Do Later" client objectives.
* Provides effective training and mentoring to all team members to maximize leadership and consulting effectiveness, learning and overall project team productivity.
* Capable of performing the IAM Architect or IAM Engineer role on client engagements.
* Guide the team in trouble shooting the issues faced during the product implementation.
* Making use of the product OOTB (out of the box) functionality to implement the business requirement and also product SDK's, etc. for custom development to address all technical & business requirements.
* Communication with implementation/integration team to clarify detailed requirements
* Handling communication with the product vendor to resolve any product bug and SRs
* Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
* Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition
* Be a strong team player
* Experience in building Identity and Access Management Architecture (logical, physical, etc.) using multi-vendor tools that are deployed globally for large customers
* Experience in assessing the existing environment, understanding the gaps, developing IAM strategies and roadmap for complex environments
* Implementation and Design experience for complex IAM solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with aptitude for delivering high quality documentation
* Should have architected and implemented high volume identity management systems with complex business processes covering use cases like user lifecycle management, identity and access governance etc.
* Experience in customizing IAM products to build solutions tailored to customer requirements
* Experience with integration of multi-vendor IAM products
* Exposure to key tools & technologies related to IAM - LDAP, Virtual Directory Services, Multi Factor Authentication tools, web services, programming languages, etc.
* Onsite development experience at client location and excellent understanding and implementation using onsite/offshore, complete offshore and offsite models
* Very good understanding of information security concepts with in-depth knowledge of IAM solutions and latest trends.
EXPERIENCE IN ARCHITECTING, DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF :-
* Identity Management: NetIQ / Micro Focus (Formerly Novell) Identity Manager
* Access Governance: : RSA (Formerly Aveksa), SailPoint, CrossIdeas, CA GovernanceMinder, etc.
EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF LDAP CONCEPTS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH AT LEAST FEW OF THE FOLLOWING DIRECTORIES :-
* CA Directory
* RadiantOne Virtual Directory
* Oracle Internet Directory
* Oracle Virtual Directory
* SunOne Directory Server (now known as ODSEE - Oracle Directory Services Enterprise Edition)
* Novell eDirectory Server
* Active Directory
* Experience in all phases of the project lifecycle, including design, configuration, testing, debugging and implementation.
* Exposure to a variety of programming languages and technologies, including, but not limited to, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL
* Experience in working with IIS, Apache WebServers, Application Servers (WebLogic, Websphere) or developing J2EE products.
* Experience and exposure in RBACx, Compliance solutions, Access certifications solutions is an added advantage
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
* Excellent understanding of governance, risk and compliance requirements.
* Overall 12 to 15 years of experience in IAM domain
* At least 5+ years of experience in IAM Architecture and Design
* 7+ years of strong IAM implementation experience
* Bachelors or Master degree in IT / CS or related fields
* CISSP, TOGAF, etc. certification will be an advantage