This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Ramon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The IAM Developer will assist with the implementation and integration of an Identity and Access Management Services Layer functionality and management toolset, focusing on directory, role/entitlement management, and authentication/authorization and provisioning services.
* The role requires someone with significant Java and EJB skills as well as strong design and problem-solving background. Understanding of Identity and Access Management principles is critical as the candidate works on interfaces and core capabilities of the IAM systems.
* Strong understanding of the J2EE framework and EJBs.
* Understanding Oracle SOA components, implementation, and troubleshooting
* Excellent knowledge of MS Active Directory, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, OUD, OVD and related components
* Development and enhancements to custom connectors
* Be a technical resource for developing code for Internal IAM systems.
* Develop Web Services based interfaces to Internal IAM services.
* Develop and maintain Internal/Vendor product interfaces using vendor-supplied APIs/SDKs.
* Understand and modify existing Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server databases.
* Work with Oracle Identity Manager as part of the Identity Management toolset.
* Complete and demonstrated knowledge of the Java programming language and related environments.
* Experience with Identity Management, Role Management, Attestation and Provisioning toolsets (Oracle Identity Manager a plus).