IBCM Financial Institutions Group Insurance, Vice President ( New York)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
Investment Banking and Capital Markets
IBCM FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS GROUP INSURANCE, VICE PRESIDENT ( NEW YORK)
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
An opportunity to join the Financial Institutions Group in New York as a full-time Vice President in the Insurance vertical. The Financial Institutions Group covers a variety of sectors including Asset Management/Hedge Funds/Private Equity, Banks & Depository Institutions, Specialty Finance (commercial and consumer finance companies, Mortgage REITs and new financial service opportunities), Insurance, Latin America FIG, and Financial Technology & Brokerages (market exchanges, traditional and e-brokers, bank and payment services and processors).
* Executes routine financial deals or offerings and assists with development of recommendations and execution of more complex deals/offerings on behalf of clients.
* Manages financial transactions, analysis and documentation.
* Executes live transactions (M&A, LevFin [bank/bond], Equity, Debt), and is the main point of contact for the internal team, client, lawyers, accountants and other banks.
* Manages all related financial analysis and research, documentation and activities.
* Creates complex financial models, working with clients to develop inputs and modelling approach, and using output to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
* Oversees and coaches analysts and associates on deal team. Gives direction with regard to activities and responsibilities, reviews analyses and reports, and provides ongoing feedback.
* Collaborates across project teams and product groups. Develops relationships across Credit Suisse through information exchange, and assistance/guidance on special projects.
* Develops technical expertise on the regulations & constraints governing the structuring of leveraged transactions.
* Attends client meetings and manages portions of meetings. Actively contributes during meetings with clients and regularly presents.
* Develops and provides recommendations and advice to clients on market developments, structure and strategy.
* Assists clients in the development and implementation of their financial plans.
* Works with Analysts & Associates to produce focused presentations & thorough supporting analysis.
* Ability to execute transactions in a financial markets environment utilizing solid understanding of financial structures, accounting and corporate finance.
* Ability to leverage knowledge of Credit Suisse products, assisting clients/colleagues with the development of financial plans.
* Ability to use analytical techniques, financial models and tools in support of financial transactions.
* Ability to present in a measured, clear, accurate way, in particular with regard to technical issues.
* Ability to effectively communicate moderately complex, difficult or sensitive information and collaborate with others to build consensus.
* Ability to prioritize activities and projects to ensure the achievement of project milestones and goals in a timely manner.
* Ability to multitask.
* Ability to analyze moderately complex problems in a systematic manner using established quantitative processes and tools and draw sound conclusions.
* Challenges status quo and contributes to change. Is eager to grow and learn for her/his area and as an individual.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.