IBD, Healthcare, Associate - Vice President (New York) # 084436
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
Investment Banking and Capital Markets
IBD, HEALTHCARE, ASSOCIATE - VICE PRESIDENT (NEW YORK) # 084436
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
An opportunity to join the Healthcare Group in New York as a full-time Associate. The Health Care Group covers a variety of sectors including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, specialty pharmaceuticals, medical devices/tools, distribution/PBMs, hospitals & alternate sites and managed care.
Investment Banking Associates work on a broad array of domestic and international transactions. Our bankers execute mergers and acquisitions, raise capital for clients, guide companies through financial restructuring, discuss strategic alternatives geared towards competitive growth, and provide other advisory services. As an associate you will work alongside some of the industry s best and brightest bankers and have exposure to senior people at a diverse set of companies. Our clients span all industries and regions, and through the coverage and deal teams, Associates get the chance to have high visibility, impact and recognition. Credit Suisse s Associates assume a high degree of responsibility for both project management and client relationship building through a wide array of activities.
Associate responsibilities include:
* Working with senior coverage officers to develop innovative solutions for client companies
* Building complex models that help companies understand how they are valued by the market
* Following an industry to learn the key drivers and trends that influence companies decisions
* Helping management teams craft the storyline to position their companies for sale
* Traveling with clients on road shows and with senior bankers on site visits
* Building a network of colleagues both inside CS and outside that will strengthen your career throughout your professional life
Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least one year of Investment Banking experience. Individuals who have completed a third year as an Investment Banking Analyst without getting an MBA are welcome to apply. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
* Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
* Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
* Demonstrated leadership abilities
* Solid interest in the financial sector
* Excellent PC skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.