IBM BPM (Process Designer / Integration Designer)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
NTT Data Inc
Our client is seeing a Senior IBM BPM (Process and Integration) Designer to work onsite in Chattanooga, TN. You will have a primary role in the analysis, design, configuration and implementation of complex business processes using IBM Business Process Manager. Experienced in all phases of BPM implementation lifecycle * Simulation, Modeling, Implementation, Execution and Monitoring using Business Process Modeling (BPM) tools.
* Design and develop data system architecture for process applications and management of complex process interactivity
* Analyze, design and implement end-to-end business processes
* Custom User Interfaces based on process requirements
* Advanced technical integrations with external systems
* Implementation of advanced process routing
* Development of portals that provide process visibility through custom reports and scoreboards
* Build Center of Excellence. Mentor and supports other team members in BPM and related areas
* 10 years of experience in IBM BPM tools and Business Process Manager (Process Designer and Integration Designer)
* 10 years of hands-on experience with business process modeling, simulation and conducting playback sessions using IBM Business Process Designer or Lombardi BPM
* 8 years of experience participating in large Business Integration efforts and being a member of a project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live
* TeamWorks Authoring Environment including BPDs, TeamWorks Services, Coaches, and Integration Components & Connectors
* Strong understanding on BPMN and BPEL concepts and their application to real life projects
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.