- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
IBM CastIron Administrator
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
This position will be for the IBM CastIron administrator who will work closely with their onsite counterparts in US to setup the environment as well as support migration of orchestrations. The candidate would also support the environment 24X7 and be expected to work with other architects/business partners/clients in a collaborative manner to keep the current integrations run smooth in production environment. The candidates should have a strong focus on IBM CastIron and should have extensive knowledge working on Salesforce Integrations using CastIron. Should have worked as CastIron Developer/Administrator and have proven track of delivering value to the business. The candidate should also possess extensive knowledge of various integration patterns and security standards, best practices, hands-on experience with administration and management of CastIron/Datapower along with strong XSLT development skills. Development using Cast Iron Studio would be a plus.
Additional responsibilities includes:
* Provide application / project teams with high level of technical expertise for cast iron/datapower support
* Provide on-call support for applications running in the production environment.
* Keep up to date on the latest technologies and provide new ideas / solutions as needed.
* Follow the best practices, guidelines and industry standards for utilizing the various integration patterns within castiron/datapower.
* Effectively communicating technical and non-technical issues with the business and technology user groups.
* Develop and conduct vendor assessments and Proof-of-Concepts (POCs) for suitable technologies and vendor products for emerging business needs.
* Act as a lead and take ownership of any production issues / new initiatives as needed.
* Collaborate with business, technology architects and other technical experts to understand and provide strategically sound solutions for complex business problems and provide faster and efficient decision making towards optimal solution.
* 3-5 years of strong experience implementing integration solutions using IBM CastIron. Experience working on Datapower would be a plus.
* 3+ years of CastIron administrative / development experience.
* Extensive knowledge working on Salesforce integrations.
* Experience with Datapower would be a plus.
* Expertise in XML, XSLT, JSON, XPATH, etc.
* Good troubleshooting skills with overall knowledge on cast iron features/concepts.
* Experience working with SOAP/REST based Web Services
* Performs application deployments(Scripted/Batch/Ant based) to test, integration, and production environments per established change management procedures. * Provides support in the configuring and troubleshooting solutions and developing hands on solutions.
* Strong UNIX/LINUX experience. Preferred Qualifications
* Facilitates and coordinates between the various stakeholders.
* Experience with J2EE development
* Development experience with Java and Java EE preferred.
* Knowledge of SDLC, IT governance and operations
* Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, and application dependencies.
* Time management and prioritization.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.