IBM Curam Developer 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REQUIREMENTS:
* IBM Curam Social Management Platform experience.
* Experience implementing Medicaid Eligibility Systems in multiple states
* 4 years of experience as a Curam Developer.
* Web-based distributed systems Architecture and Design: Design, develop, and implement enterprise level web-based systems, enterprise defined in terms of system scope as well as number of users. Plan for responsive user interfaces incorporating modernWeb 2.0 technologies (such as AJAX) and mobility needs (smartphones and tablets). Stay abreast of industry-directions and trends and continually evaluate them for potential impact and/or use in the architecture.
* SoftwareEngineering: Design and develop Java applications incorporating industry-standard frameworks where appropriate (such as Spring or Struts or Hibernate). Plan for highly available and scalable applications. Incorporate services into system design where appropriate. Coordinate and plan the work of java development teams.
* Software Project Lifecycle Management: Effectively implement and utilize modernWeb-based software industry standards and best practices including an agile/scrum-based methodology, use of integrated development environments, strong emphasis on unit testing and participation in complete software lifecycle from analysis and design through testing and deployment. Assist end-user and business analysts in turning business needs into incremental software development projects and sprints. Serve as a champion for qualitysoftware and software development practices.
* Communicate with a broad mix of stakeholders involved in the information technology system replacement projects
* Proven experience developing enterprise class Web applications in Microsoft's .NET environment (Visual Studio including C# and SQLServerexperience)
* Demonstrated experience designing and coding web applications
* Ability to assess current solution, solutions available through other State's efforts and develop the most cost effective and efficient plan
* Experience working on Health Information Exchanges (HIE) and/or Electronic Health Records (EHR)
* Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) experience
* Medicaid operations experience.
* Knowledge of healthcare and related insurance principles and processes.
* Medicaid eligibility system/business operations experience.
* Public sector and/or academic environment experience.
* Websphere/Websphere ND experience
* Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or field. Master's degreepreferred.
* None required. Microsoft .NET/SQLServer and/or related Microsoft Technology Certification preferred. Java 6 certification preferred.