IBM Datapower Consultant 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DATA POWER DEVELOPER,
BOSTON , MA
IN PERSON INTERVIEW IS MANDATORY
* Proactively manage the IBM Datapower applications.
* Proactively analysis, proposes, and implements improvements to Datapower applications, services, and process.
* Develop new applications on the IBM Datapower.
* Test, validate, and upgrade the IBM Datapower firmware.
* Test, validate, and upgrade the IBM Datapower versions.
* Self-education through forums, social media, online training, vendor briefings all new techniques, capabilities, and functions of the Datapower.
* Active advisor and architect of Datapower services to customer architects.
* Technical engineer with experience for medium scale, cross organizational based projects.
* Thorough understanding of IP networking and security concepts.
* Through understanding of IBM Datapower - expert level.