IBM Middleware (WMB / IIB) Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for IBM MIDDLEWARE (WMB / IIB) CONSULTANT for our client in BOSTON, MA
JOB TITLE: IBM MIDDLEWARE (WMB / IIB) CONSULTANT
JOB LOCATION: BOSTON, MA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Excellent communication skills, especially interacting with internal and external 'customer' of the integration team (i.e. communicating with PM, tech lead only is not good enough)
* Relevant experience in IBM Middleware (MB / IIB) of at least 5 years, with recent experience developing in WMB.
* Total IT Experience should be at least 7 years.
* Knowledge and experience XMLNSC Parsers, SOAP and HTTP Nodes, XML, XML namespaces, handling of SWIFT message in WMB, using the Java Compute node
* Nice to have, experience developing custom IIB components
* Experience with WMB/IIB administrative commands is a nice to have