IBM ODM Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe client needs technical lead with experience in ODM and Rules framework implementationand hands on experience on the below:
* 5+ years of overall information technology experience
* 4+ years combined of experience with IBM ODM, WODM or JRules / ILOG and/or other industry standard Business Rule Engines such as Blaze advisor, Drools
* J2EE,XML, Java, SOAP & Rest webservices, Eclipse
* Knowledge of Insurance domain
* Experience in end to end BRMS based systems integration & customization.
* Experience in leading and directing implementations.
* Decision Validation Services
The other responsibilities expected are:
* Design IBM ODM solutions leveraging BRMS architecture
* Design and develop rules and event solutions using IBM ODM (Operational Decision Management), iLog, JRules, BRMS.
* Develop Proof of Technology, Proof of Concepts.
* Advise customers on various integration options to invoke ODM rules
* Web services and other J2EE development and integrations
* Contribute to the decision management practice with items such as blog entries, demos, designing solution offerings, etc.
Good communication (Speaking and listening skills)