IBX Operations Project Administrator 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IBX Operations Project Administrator
* Drives concise reporting and improves business efficiencies.
* Analyzes operations expense and capital budgets.
* Provides recommendations to site management with review of weekly/monthly reporting packages.
* Contributes to the development of reporting/process changes to improve business visibility/efficiency.
* Maintains audit-ready site maintenance records.
* Plans and manages regional team activities.
* Provides ongoing tracking and reporting on operating budgets.
* Maintains operations expense and capital budgeting analysis.
* Assists and supports regional IBX annual budgeting and monthly/quarterly re-forecasting process.
* Prepares and validates accuracy of purchase requisitions, and tracks expenditures and funding status of resulting purchase orders.
* Assists site management with review of weekly/monthly reporting packages.
* Establishes and maintains comprehensive project files.
* Interfaces on a routine basis with a variety of project personnel, providing support and/or responding to project management questions/requests.
* Initiates reporting/process changes to improve business visibility/efficiency.
* Provides ad-hoc financial, operational, and maintenance reporting upon request.
* Manages creation, Legal approval, and coordination of CSMAs CSA addendums, SOWs and regional contract submissions.
* Identifies and resolves invoicing and reporting discrepancies.
* Provides cross-functional guidance to facilitate the analysis of operational and budgetary trends.
* Provides budget/forecast vs. actual flux analysis for regional sites.
* Leads annual budgeting and monthly/quarterly re-forecasting process for region.
* Coordinates and manages visits for site vendors.
* Coordinates audit and incident reports.
* Arranges, coordinates and attends staff and other meetings while maintaining notes, minutes and follow up.
* Makes travel arrangements as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned by regional and site management and/or as requested by other team members.
* Advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Able to provide sound recommendations to help internal/external customers achieve their business needs.
* Advanced ability to leverage applications in SharePoint, mobile computing, and MS Office Suites to drive reporting/business efficiencies.
* Able to effectively communicate broad concepts and job-specific skills to team members. Able to comfortably speak to and engage large audiences during presentations.
* Highly organized, self-motivated/directed,
* Models the way for junior Project Administrators, Facilitators, and Concierge.
* HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred; background in technology sector a plus.
* Minimum 4 - 6 years of Finance experience, preferably in Accounting / FP&A / Corporate Finance.
* 2 - 3 years administrative experience.
* Proficiency in Excel required. Familiarity with Hyperion and Oracle preferred.