Senior IBX Facility Engineer IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior IBX Facility Engineer IV
The IBX Site Engineer IV will perform work in one or more of the following areas:
* Conducts routine IBX maintenance, diagnostics and repairs on electrical systems; e.g. generator operation, electrical switching, etc.
* Manages systems in emergency situations: load transfer and control systems, UPS systems, DC power systems.
* Analyzes electrical blue prints; e.g. actively troubleshoot electrical systems, system augmentations, etc. .
* General knowledge/understanding and hands on experience in one or more of the following areas: Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Systems, Controls, Security, Electrical Installations (i.e. Electrician).
* General knowledge/understanding of HVAC and fire protection systems.
* Expert level safe working practices (e.g. can apply procedure for lockout/tagout, can explain MSDS, etc.).
* Able to perform all essential job functions, including walking, standing, bending, stooping, and climbing, lifting and manual dexterity, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to work days/nights/weekends/holidays, if needed and/or required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 2 - 4 years of related work experience.
* Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).