IC Clinical: New York City Job
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
US-NY-New York City
JOB TITLE: IC CLINICAL
This Clinical position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment. Responsibilities unique to this position are having a good understanding of the catheterization lab and being able to build strong relationships with the physicians and the staff. The Interventional Cardiology team with Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, driven, passionate people, looking to not just change jobs, but start an amazing career!
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. In Interventional Cardiology (IC) we design, develop, and produce technologies for diagnosing and treating coronary artery disease and other cardiovascular disorders. Medical Conditions we provide solutions for include: Cardiovascular Diseases, Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Myocardial Infarction. We are able to provide a number of solutions to patients that include: Drug-Eluting Stents, Bare-Metal Stents, Catheters, Balloons, Guide Wires, Coronary Atherectomy and Coronary Intravascular Ultrasound. We have a robust product line and pipeline, and we will continue to make an investment in Interventional treatments.
This Clinical Representative will have the opportunity to promote company products within a defined geographic territory. This will be accomplished by expanding usage of company products within current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
- Assist in execution of pro-active regional plan that involves clinical, sales, and service support to improve market share and increase quality of service to customers.
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage, basic troubleshooting, specialty product usage and customer training.
- Attends cases in customer accounts and advises physicians on clinical attributes / techniques associated with our coronary products. Represents IC field organization during designated BSC clinic lab days.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms. Provide supplemental training support during product launches and for high touch specialty products (filter wire / rotablator).
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions (especially training, troubleshooting and general case support for iLab hardware / IVUS).
- Responsible for consignment inventory tracking, semiannual audits, expired product and returns.
- Ensure timely collection, reporting of all required medical documentation pertaining to our procedural device operation.
- Fully support the Quality Policy by building quality into all aspects of the incumbent's work and by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (OR EQUIVALENT)
- 3-5 Years with BA; 1-2 Years with MBA
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in medical device sales
- Previous Cath Lab or Cardiovascular experience.
- Strong clinical aptitude.
- Proven ability to take on a large number of accounts and travel.
- Problem solving and the ability to be coached and directed by other teammates will allow collaboration and success in selling IVUS, DES, balloons and the full bag of specialty products.
QUALITY SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC (NYSE: BSX) TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. AS A GLOBAL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, WE ADVANCE SCIENCE FOR LIFE BY PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS UNMET PATIENT NEEDS AND REDUCE THE COST OF HEALTHCARE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT US AT WWW.BOSTONSCIENTIFIC.COM.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-NY-New York City||(n/a)||Field Sales||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: MBA, Quality, Management