IC Layout Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Minimum Degree Required
Non-Manager - Experienced (3+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day* Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
IC layout designer position contributing to the analog mixed signal CMOS and high voltage CMOS block level layout, chip top level layout, layout verification including DRC, LVS, ERC, providing feedback for PDK improvement, following procedures to tapeout IC on time.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* IC layout using Cadence Virtuoso and Cadence layout tools
* IC layout verification using Mentor Graphics Calibre
* Circuit block layout and verification
* Chip floor planning, layout and verification, and mask layer checks
* Potential for skill programming
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or equivalent preferred
* 3+ years industrial experience
* Understanding of IC layout, semiconductor device mask layers and device formation
* Proficient with industrial standard design tools like Cadence Virtuoso, Mentor Graphics Calibre, demonstrated debugging ability of fixing LVS and DRC error reported from the tools
* Knowledge and experience of Skill coding preferred
* Experience on using Linux workstation and IC database management tools
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to details
* Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate cross functionally
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Percentage of Travel
0% - 10%
Relocation Assistance Available
Visa Sponsorship Available
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer