ICS Consultant- Hospitality (EZrms Trainer) 8/17/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Application Consultant, Hospitality Software
Our growing Hospitality Software Consulting organization is looking for an Application Training Consultant for our growing North America Consulting practice
* Oversee all aspects of on-site training and installation of Infor Hospitality software applications.
* Conduct standardized training courses using Infor training documentation.
* Provide on-site transitional support of software installation go-live.
* Work within and promote a strong team environment to ensure successful software installation projects.
* Provide feedback to customer and Infor on training participants progress.
* Provide timely communication of project status to customer and Infor.
* Prepare and complete all project related paperwork as defined by Infor.
* Adhere to project schedule including flights, training, meetings, conference calls, etc.
* Assist in creating and updating installation and training documentation.
* Maintain superior product knowledge and complete product competency certification.
* Interact with software development, product management, professional services and support personnel to ensure quality product and service delivery.
* Extensive (80%) travel.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Hotel Operations.
* Minimum two years experience in hotel operations, preferably in management.
* Demonstrate the ability to perform independently on customer and non-customer projects.
* Working knowledge of PC operations, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
* Excellent presentation, communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Experience with Windows OS, and Microsoft SQL highly desirable.
* Other software application training experience a plus.
* Must be able to rent a car when necessary for transportation to project locations.
* Undergraduate degree in Hotel Operations, Business, or equivalent work experience
* Able to travel extensively
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.