ICS Project Manager (Healthcare ERP) 8/17/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: ERP Project Manager, Healthcare vertical
LOCATION: Remote based. Anywhere, USA
SUMMARY: Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery. Serve as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. Ensure billable projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Operate with minimal supervision. Typically reports to a Service Director. Usually requires five to ten years of experience in the areas of software implementation, lead/Senior Business Consulting for software implementations. Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new products or the customization of existing products depending on the client project at hand. Duties usually performed at customer s site. Serves as pre-sales specialist when needed.
70% Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery
* Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
* Ensures projects are completed according to agreed upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc
* Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
* Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members. Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members
* Prepares project status reports on project progress and problems
* Maintain positive professional demeanor
* Manages approximately two million in revenue annually
30% Serve as liaison between the company and client to ensure all targets and requirements are met
* Assist management with evaluation and development of a project plan
* Keeps appropriate people informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executive Sponsor / department leadership through written and verbal communication
* Disseminates information on any problems or potential delays in a timely manner
* Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements.
* Pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services under Infor Organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: * Bachelor's Degree.
* Five to ten years Full Lifecycle project management experience in the areas of ERP implementations, preferably within Healthcare environments.
* PMP certification.
* General knowledge of all areas of business operations as well experience with ERP implementations (HCM, FI, SCM, CRM, etc.) and Project Management experience would be preferred.
* Experience with Lawson Software and/or Infor ERP a big plus
* Ability to demonstrate good judgment.
* Ability to manage the most complex projects (both large scale and small scale).
* Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making ability, presentation, human relations and organizational skills.
* Able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
* PMP Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.