ICU Registered Nurse 8/24/2016
Kindred Hospital Rome
JOB DESCRIPTION****$3500 SIGN-ON-BONUS****
Interested in a career with KINDRED HOSPITALS - a place where you can put your heart into and make a real difference in our patient's lives.
Come and grow your career with Kindred Hospitals, a division of Kindred Healthcare. Our culture of caring for our patients and residents begin with our core values - our employees. We are committed to fostering professional growth and dedicated healthcare teams that make us the provider of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that hiring outstanding people is the key to providing quality care - and quality care is what we do every day! Join us!
The ICU Nurse/RN job will deliver quality patient care by contributing to the nursing care plan from admission to discharge. The ICU Nurse/RN will prepare assessment of patient's progress and keep family informed. The ICU Nurse/RN will monitor pain management procedures. The ICU Nurse/RN will participate in the discharge planning process. The ICU Nurse/RN will ensure current and accurate patient documentation. The ICU Nurse/RN will supervise ancillary staff members.
The ICU Nurse/RN Candidate will need:
* The ICU Nurse/RN will have excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
* The ICU Nurse/RN will have knowledge of medication - administration procedures.
* The ICU Nurse/RN will have at least six months Medical/Surgical experience in an acute-care setting are preferred. Critical Care experience preferred.
* The ICU Nurse/RN will have a BCLS certification; ACLS preferred.
* The ICU Nurse/RN will have a current state RN license.
* The ICU Nurse/RN will have a Bachelors degree in Nursing, an Associates degree, or a Nursing diploma from an accredited Institution.