IDEO U - Facebook Ad Specialist (Contractor) 8/10/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join IDEO U s team to build an online learning platform that helps leaders from around the globe learn to unlock their creative potential and build their problem-solving skills. There is no shortage of challenges to tackle in the world, and we believe we need more creative leaders who can deeply understand diverse needs, think of radical solutions, and confidently experiment their way forward.
As part of the IDEO U team, you will work to help scale Facebook Advertising efforts to drive enrollment growth in IDEO U courses. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and potentially other growth marketing and advertising platforms. You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT TO IDEO*
IDEO U is in it s second year of existence helping to empower individuals tackling challenges. This role will help continue and accelerate the growth of course enrollment. Over the last year we ve been learning how to improve the course experience and now we are planning to grow and run more courses simultaneously. This position will help make that growth a reality.
* Facebook Ads - demonstrated success in improving account performance.
* Like math, have strong analytical skillset and experience in Excel.
* Have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Drive/Sheets and Google Analytics.
* Stay abreast in the trends and new features and functionality for Facebook advertising.
* Enjoy uncovering insights from data, working quantitative methods to answer questions and find opportunities to optimize marketing activities and help to grow the business.
* Have an eye for good design and can create ads quickly leveraging basic design skills.
* Responsible for collaborating on experiment idea generation, seeing through the execution, monitoring, evaluation for ad campaign performance.
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Experience in a growth marketing role at a fast-paced company.
* 2+ years marketing experience.
* You have a self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an insatiable appetite for learning.
* You have a team-oriented mindset and the ability to work and with a wide range of individuals.
* You have a passion for online education and digital products experiences.
* Nice to have:
* Experience with ad management platforms like Nanigan s, AdEspresso, or AdStage.
* Demonstrated success with other ad platforms (Adwords, Bing, Twitter Ads, etc)
* Experience with both B2B and B2C.
* Experience with an agency managing multiple accounts.
* More than just analyzing, we seek someone who can interpret, synthesize and draw insights from experiments inform growth.
* Estimate 16-20 hours per month.
EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS FACEBOOK ADS:
* Leading for Creativity
* Storytelling for Influence
* Please submit a cover letter and resume describing your fit for this role.
* Optional - please submit 1 to 3 case studies demonstrating a time that you used Facebook ads to help a team meet and exceed target KPIs. Please submit a 1 page summary providing data specifics (eg. size, platform, #users, etc) and quantitative results (e.g. improved revenue by 20%, saved $400K, etc.).