IDI-4143 -- Cloud Engineer 9/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details
Job Description: U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance or be willing to undergo a Federal Government background investigation to secure the required clearance.
As a Cloud Engineer you will participate in the creation and maintenance of development, test and production environments with a goal of high availability, fault-tolerance and scalability. You will also be responsible for implementing continuous integration and deployment of code to our cloud hosted environments to accelerate development and reduce manual effort.
* Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of our infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud based computing environments.
* Work closely with our architect and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements
* Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for our server based technologies
* Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
* 5+ years of experience in Operations / IT
* Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS
* Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Linux, Get, Tomcat, Jira a plus
* Experience with Linux and Wintel system administration
* A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead
* Skill and ability to train others on technical and procedural topics
* AWS Professional Level Certification a big plus
Education Required: Bachelors
Years of Experience Required: 5+
Years of Experience Desired:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Intelligent Decisions, Inc. (ID) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Intelligent Decisions, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Intelligent Decisions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.