IDI-4132 -- Network Implementation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details
Network Implementation Engineer
Job Description: U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Support the day-to-day operation, installation, configuration, and administration of computer networks and servers.
* Provide routing and switching troubleshooting and support
* Strong network security background with firewall experience, to include Palo Alto firewalls
* Prepare order instructions for WAN circuits, equipment and services as defined by the customer
* Configure WAN/LAN (hardware, software) prior to installation
* Update all newly provisioned circuits, devices and software documentation and artifacts in compliance with customer configuration management SOP
* Identify network problems and resolve in accordance incident and problem management services, policies, procedures and SLRs
* Coordinate resolution of circuit problems with third parties, including public carriers, ISP and city/county affiliates using the network
* Network security experience with firewall experience, to include Palo Alto firewalls
* Expertise in server and network administration for LAN/WAN, UNIX/Linux, Windows Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Network Policy Server
* 2 years hands-on experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, 802.11x, Cisco, switches and firewalls, Juniper wireless technologies
* Experience with Cisco data center
* Demonstrated experience in both networking as well as Wintel environments from a network operations center
* Strong experience in Cisco Routing and Switching including knowledge of Multicast, QoS, IOS Security, and IPv6
* Update network diagrams and documentation with visio
* VPN and Wireless LAN experience desired
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Bachelor s degree preferably in computer science or a related field
* Prior experience in court, legal, or government environment is highly desired
* Technical certifications such as MSCE, CCNA, compTIA Network +, VCP
Education Required: High School
Years of Experience Required: 3-5
Years of Experience Desired:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Intelligent Decisions, Inc. (ID) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Intelligent Decisions, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Intelligent Decisions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.