IDI-4125 -- Network Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details
Job Description: U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance or be willing to undergo a Federal Government background investigation to secure the required clearance.
* Assessing and designing complex solutions to meet our client s technology and business needs
* Develop detailed solution designs, implementation plans, and testing matrices integrating an existing wireless infrastructure with Cisco's Identity Services Engine (ISE) to provide access control security for corporate and guest devices
* Research and evaluate client system infrastructure and architecture; draw conclusions; and develop recommendations in accordance with engagement objectives
* Develop and deliver tutorial & learning sessions with the customer's staff related to WLAN, ISE, & security
* Identify and resolve project issues
* Deliver briefings, status reports, presentations, and milestone deliverables to clients and prospects
The successful candidate must be able to work in a team environment and have the ability to resolve issues independently. Having a positive attitude that you display with good customer service skills and strong communication skills is key. An eagerness to learn and to understand deeply is expected.
The key technologies you are expected to have expertise in are:
* Campus LAN switching
* Must be able to work with team members, end users, communicate clearly, and meet deadlines
* Subject matter expertise with Cisco\'s Identity Services Engine (ISE)
You can expect some overlap with the enterprise network team, where they are routinely involved with expanding, enhancing, and upgrading the network.
This is a great opportunity to for a talented, Cisco-focused engineer join a team where everyone is good to work with and your professional development will be encouraged.
Certifications for Cisco ISE
Education Required: High School
Years of Experience Required: 5-8
Years of Experience Desired:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Drug-Free Workplace/Drug Testing Employer: Intelligent Decisions maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. A successful drug screen is required prior to employment.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Intelligent Decisions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Intelligent Decisions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Intelligent Decisions, Inc. (ID) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of Intelligent Decisions, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Intelligent Decisions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.