IDN Corporate Accounts Manager - New York, NY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Function Summary:
The IDN Corporate Accounts Manager will establish and lead multilayered executive level relationships with all key decision makers and influencers throughout Target IDNs (Integrated Delivery Networks) and their member hospitals. In addition, the position is responsible for developing and implementing complex selling strategies and programs that both support current Getinge revenue and create new avenues of revenue growth.
* Formulate cross-business unit strategies and plans for IDN and assist sales management and business units with the development of contract proposals
* Ability to build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives
* Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external contacts/relationships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
* Ensure consistent communication is kept with IDN contacts and Field Sales, including all levels of Getinge management.
* Coordinate the introduction of products, proposals, services, strategic agreements and value-added programs.
* Monitor and ensure IDN agreement performance and compliance through regularly scheduled business reviews.
* Keep the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
* Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Build Quality into all aspects of work.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to your job function).
* You must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
* Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
* Adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture" in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
* Must practice verbatim compliance (exact compliance, no interpretation) with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures (As applicable to your job function).
* If your job description requires customer facing activities, you must thoroughly understand and comply with the Customer complaint reporting process and complaint procedures (As applicable to your job function).
* Must be able to promptly report any non-compliance issues to Chief QA, RA, Compliance officer or appropriate administrator, including the Compliance Hotline.
* Must be competent with 21 CFR 820, 801, 803, 806 and any other applicable federal regulations, and Quality standards (As applicable to your job function).
* Must not be debarred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Advanced degree preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years of experience as an IDN Account Manager in the medical device industry and/or direct GPO experience.
* Supervisory experience, with the ability to demonstrate effective change leadership.
* Proven understanding of Gap Analysis.
* Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Effective presentation and communication skills.
* Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
* Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail.
* Experience leading and directing cross-functional teams of peers.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate opportunity and data-driven solutions to senior management.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with the ability to use functions such as Pivot Tables, Vlookup, etc.
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, and Word.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* The position requires travel of approximately 50%-75%.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Getinge is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability