IDN Health Systems Manager - Chicago, IL 9/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The IDN Health Systems Manager will establish and lead multi-layered executive-level relationships with all key decision makers and influencers throughout 10-12 Target IDNs (Integrated Delivery Networks) and their member hospitals. In addition, the position is responsible for developing and implementing complex selling strategies and programs that both defend current revenue and create new avenues of revenue growth.
* Formulate cross-business unit strategies and plans for IDN and assist sales management and business units with the development of contract proposals
* Ability to build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives
* Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external contacts/relationships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
* Ensure consistent communication is kept with IDN contacts and Field Sales, including all levels of management.
* Coordinate the introduction of products, proposals, services, strategic agreements and value-added programs.
* Monitor and ensure IDN agreement performance and compliance through regularly scheduled business reviews.
* Keep the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
* Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Works flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Proven understanding of Gap Analysis.
* Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Effective presentation and communication skills.
* Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
* Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail.
* Experience leading and directing cross-functional teams of peers (without direct reporting relationship).
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate opportunity and data-driven solutions to senior management.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with the ability to use functions such as Pivot Tables, Vlookup, etc.
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, and Word.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to work effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude
* Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Advanced degree preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years of experience as an IDN Account Manager in the medical device industry and/or direct GPO experience or B2B/consumer product experience.
* Supervisory experience, with the ability to demonstrate effective change leadership.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
* Must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
* Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
* Adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture" in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.