IDeaS Content Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/12/2017
Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
The Marketing Content Specialist maintains and develops content across all IDeaS Revenue Solutions content platforms, including marketing, digital, print, social and public relations. This pivotal role focuses on developing and enhancing content to increase audience engagement through relevant content strategies. It includes working with internal subject matter experts, internal or external creative and Web teams, and corporate and regional Marketing and Sales, to develop, write, edit and proofread content, ensuring it meets marketing goals as well as brand standards.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to
* Produce smart, engaging, industry-leading editorial and thought leadership content, to support marketing and other strategic initiatives. Content includes product and sales materials, white papers, case studies, blogs, video scripts, presentations, web copy, and social media posts.
* Through creative writing and copy editing, ensure all marcom programs clearly communicate customer focus, strong value propositions, and appropriate calls to action.
* Build and manage corporate blog and editorial calendar
* Collaborate with internal and external resources (graphic designers, etc.) to generate new content, and identify creative ways to repurpose, reformat and revise existing content into various output channels.
* Analyze the effectiveness of marketing communications and social media programs in real time by collecting data and producing reports. Ensure that insights are integrated into current and future strategies.
* Manage and update internal and external repositories of marketing assets
* Ensure all existing content is current and updated as positioning, messages, product content, company information changes/evolves, etc.
* Ensure all website content aligns to marketing messages and meets brand standards for a consistent tone of voice and identity
* Participate in content strategy and planning alongside the communications team and others in marketing
* Collaborate cross-functionally to develop content tactics that support the IDeaS marketing and engagement strategies.
* Develop social media content and strategies that create awareness for IDeaS and drives inbound traffic towards IDeaS website via Twitter, LinkedIn Blogs, YouTube and other media.
* Design promotional outbound messaging for emails, mailers, press releases, and other campaign media to create awareness of company initiatives.
* Develop marketing content to express IDeaS value proposition via conventional and electronic brochures, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
* Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver press releases that follow PR and SEO best practices.
* Coordinate content review meetings to ensure content is evaluated and approved.
* Research and stay current on best practices for content marketing strategies and tactics.
* Coordinate PR meeting with regional field marketing and regional PR partners to ensure all parties have evaluated and approved content.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
Do you qualify* You must have
* 5+ years of experience in marketing and content development.
* Experienced in social media and website development.
* Experienced in social media based promotion.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
* Experience converting comprehensive product or industry information into customer-friendly messaging
* Familiar with the business applications of social media platforms, including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs and more.
* Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
* Ability to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organization goals.
* Ability to deliver high quality work and meet deadlines.
* Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
* Extreme attention to detail and grammar.
* Track record of professionalism and integrity.
* Exemplary writing and editing skills, in both short-form messaging and longer-form editorial work
* Demonstrated track record of meeting business performance goals through the development and execution of innovative marketing communications programs.
* Creative thinking, team oriented, hands-on marketing innovator comfortable working in a mature start-up environment (within a large global company) as an individual contributor.
* Strategic thinking
* Fluency across media types and an understanding of best uses for each
* Familiarity with social platforms and their business uses
* Skilled content practitioner with potential to grow
* Ability to ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job.
* Effective and engaging team player.
Preferences for this role include
* Experience creating multi-media content / script writing
* Previous experience with repurposing content for other uses
* Hotel/Hospitality industry knowledge
* Software industry experience
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs* Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.