IDeaS Manager, Marketing Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
The Manager, Marketing Operations plays a critical role in ensuring the efficient and timely project management, content development, production, tracking, reporting, fulfillment, and distribution of IDeaS marketing programs. S/he will be responsible for successful project planning and execution of global programs, events and campaigns, and will support large-scale regional marketing programs. This role will work closely with the Field Marketing, Content, Digital and Product Marketing teams to establish efficient processes for development and execution of marketing campaigns. S/he will interface with other functional areas that contribute to the execution of marketing programs to make sure areas of accountability and deliverables meet project timelines. The Manager, Marketing Operations will be responsible for ongoing program performance reporting so that program results can be easily and efficiently communicated across the organization. The Manager, Marketing Operations will manage staff engaged in roles that directly support marketing services operations.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to
* Provide primary oversight for ongoing marketing projects
* Oversee the entire project process and work directly with functional and cross-functional team members. Act as internal liaison and develop report structure to assist in prioritizing departmental projects
* Increases the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing services through coordination and communication between various functional groups
* Finalize New Project Requests, including project scope, timing and budget
* Set internal expectations and managing project flow
* Facilitate ongoing status meeting on all open jobs and future jobs
* Communicate opening when problems arise and respond with solution based outcomes
* Oversight of entire projects including project timelines, creative development, internal and copy review dates, translation timelines (as necessary) and final sign off
* Development of ongoing campaign reporting & communications
* Ongoing status meeting reporting, budget and ad-hoc reporting (as needed)
* Responsible for the maintenance of the marketing project system
* Meet with the Marketing and cross-functional teams to update the status of all projects
* Deliver weekly demand generation and campaign metrics. Collect, track, and analyze sales leads generated by marketing programs
* Provides staff with clear understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities and growth plan by communicating and managing work assignments, training, and performance appraisals
* Maintenance of marketing scorecard
* Define and manage the global translation process and content review processes
* Develop and coordinate the ongoing collateral review process
* Own the planning and execution of specific corporate and vertical program otherwise unassigned
* Perform other duties, as assigned
Do you qualify* You must have
* 8+ years or more experience managing marketing programs for business to business organizations with an emphasis on project management and team management (both direct and indirect reporting)
* Bachelor s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related fields; or equivalent work experience
* Proficiency in project management tools (Microsoft Project, SmartSheets or marketing-specific project management solutions)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
* Proficiency in customer relationship management systems (i.e. Salesforce.com)
* Familiarity with marketing automation and/or email distribution software (i.e. Eloqua), social media marketing tools
* Working knowledge of web conferencing software (i.e. WebEx)
* Experience in developing business to business marketing strategies and working directly with a wide range of marketing resources for a variety of online and offline tactics including: direct mail (print and electronic), event coordination, lead generation, social media marketing, advertisement, event planning/management and database marketing, with a demonstrated track record in successful marketing initiatives
* Outstanding organizational, project and time management skills
* Strong relationship development and negotiating skills; able to earn respect and trust among internal and external business partners and team members
* Strong English communication skills as well as editing, writing, and proof reading skills
* Able to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment
* Can meet tight deadlines while staying on track toward completion of long term projects, goals and budget
* Can travel up to 20% of the time
Preferences for this role include
* Marketing experience specific to the hotel, hospitality or travel industry
* Software industry experience
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs* Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.