IDeaS Sr. Strategic Alliances Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 25 years, IDeaS has been helping the world s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
The IDeaS Senior Strategic Alliances Manager will help cultivate IDeaS strategic partners, with a focus on integration partners, that are part of a worldwide network of more than 100 system integrators, channel partners, academic and industry experts. These partners collaborate with IDeaS to provide comprehensive pricing and revenue management solutions to clients and further revenue management learning and understanding in the hospitality and travel industry. The Senior Strategic Alliances Manager will lead C-level engagement, develop joint value propositions and qualify partner involvement for these strategic partners to meet IDeaS growth and strategic objectives. Reports to Director, Global Strategic Alliances.
** Please note: This position is not a direct sales role.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to
* Helps to sustain and grow Alliances and Partner Program structure with built-in alliance/partner recruitment, selection, and performance assessment tools.
* Assists in creation and implementation of partner relationship management programs.
* Manage business operations and collaborate with a product team on development and integration work required to deliver new partnerships and maintain existing ones.
* Collaborate with product team to prioritize integration and other partners that drive IDeaS core revenue stream though field sales.
* Participate in the development of strategies that drive IDeaS integration innovation and implement long-term strategies for success
* Creates, and provides coordination for partner initiatives, coordinating internal cross-functional resources, contracts, education or training, and/or partner relationships.
* Works with the Director, Global Strategic Alliances to coordinate business development activities with partners, including development of joint value propositions.
* Work closely with colleagues across the company to identify opportunities to extend and enhance partnerships and platform capabilities; ensure inclusion of all relevant assets from different lines of business. Maintains these relationships to ensure consistent messaging and communications about and to partners.
* Keeps abreast of the industry landscape to identify new product development, marketing strategies and technical concepts that may impact IDeaS software solutions and user needs.
* Acts as an educator on partner competencies and execution abilities for internal groups.
* Build strong relationships with all levels of management in IDeaS and its partner ecosystem.
* Performs other duties, as assigned
Do you qualify* You must have
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or other relevant discipline
* 8 years of experience in strategic alliances, sales or product marketing, within the technology, enterprise software, technology or related services industry..
* Ability to think strategically and creatively to develop winning partner strategies
* A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with competing priorities
* Proven process owner, communicator and content manager
* Exceptional program management skills to lead end-to-end partnership program delivery
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to work with stakeholders across different functions, colleagues at all levels, and with partners
* Excellent knowledge of alliance management, product marketing techniques, , and/or knowledge of the hospitality and travel industry
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Public speaking experience
Preferences for this role include
* Knowledge of program management
* Knowledge of revenue management, pricing and online distribution
* Familiarity with Salesforce.com
* Multi- or Bi- Lingual
* Ability to travel up to 30% domestic and internationally
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs* Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.