I&E Tech A 8/27/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Functions:
Installation and maintenance of SCADA systems and plant, pipeline and compressor components including pneumatic, electrical and software systems associated with each.
- Diagnose and correct problems associated with PLC's and electrical systems and controls.
- Ability to read and utilize drawings and schematics, including electrical, pneumatic and P&ID drawings.
- Understand the National Electrical Code and OSHA 1910 as it relates to controls systems.
- Able to support call out/on call requirements.
- Maintain compliance records and documentation to meet state and federal requirements as well as company procedures.
Essential Requirements: Experience, Educational & Special Training Required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associates degree in Instrumentation preferred but not required.
- State Electrical License preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience maintaining motor controls, relay logic, RTUs and associated end devices.
- The ability to plan, organize projects and inspection schedules.
- Microsoft Office
Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Working extended hours as required in emergencies, on projects or outages.
- Must be able to work in hot, cold or inclement weather.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications