This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Financial Services Company
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is a SME/project manager role supporting the IHC Financial Reporting project lead in the overall definition, development and documentation of business processes related to preparation of the IHC Annual Report. The duration of the role is six months to start as soon as possible.
* Support the development of a new IHC Annual Report process including analysis of disclosure requirements, documentation of requirements and functional specifications to all aspects of the report including but not limited to: Cash Flow Statements and Footnote disclosures
* Support the definition of disclosures including data elements, template, narratives, etc.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders including Finance, Technology and other departments ( Accounting Controls, Legal, Compliance, Tax, etc.) to define requirements and provide guidance on all aspects of the implementation including business analysis, requirements definition , functional specifications, and user acceptance testing.
* Support the overall end to end documentation of the IHC Annual Reporting process including required control processes
* Projects related to accounting process changes or process efficiencies
* Communicate and interact when needed with other areas across the organization to resolve issues
* Involved in the testing and dress rehearsal of the Annual Reporting process
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
* 8 to 15 Years of experience in a position of increasing responsibility within the Finance Organization of a Global Investment Bank with broad knowledge of bank holding company, Financial and Regulatory Reporting
* Direct experience in both the Annual Report and Financial reporting process, with a good overview on Annual Report preparation
* Project management experience - able to manage setting op
* Strong understanding of US GAAPfinancial disclosure requirements
* CPA preferred
* Public Accounting experience with Financial Services client a plus
* Proven professional with strong leadership skills. Must have the ability to work independently and provide influence and engagement across the organization
* Demonstrated desire to add significant value within a fast-paced environment
* Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with senior management, business heads and project stakeholders