IHR - Staff Nurse-Med/Surg/Tele
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONA clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice. Requirements:
* Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
* BSN Preferred
* Associate Degreed RNs must enroll in an accredited Bachelors of Science (BSN) Completion Program within 30 days of your employment. You will have two years from the program start date to complete your degree.
* RN License in the State of Illinois in good standing
* BLS Certification Required
* One year of relevant experience required