INSPECTOR I 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
This position is responsible for executing a variety of activities concerned with the inspection of raw material and products, development and maintenance of documents related to the incoming and final inspections.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Conducts inspection activities to ensure the quality of products and raw materials used to manufacture product meet customer or internal standards.
* Maintains process instructions and process forms used in incoming and final inspection activities.
* Interacts with Manufacturing Managers and/or personnel with issues concerning nonconforming product and raw material.
* Responsible for ensuring that nonconforming product /material disposition items have been addressed.
* 1 year of related experience or training, preferred.
* 1 year of quality assurance and inspection background, preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as job travelers, blueprints, sketches, diagrams, and other procedural materials and documents.
* Fundamental geometry, fractions, percentages, ratios and measurements.
* Effective organizational/time management skills applied in a fast moving pressure filled environment.
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, as well as in team settings.
* Effective interpersonal skills and adeptness in working with culturally diverse employee population.