IP Centrex Coordinator - Cox Business
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionPosition Summary:
The incumbent is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with an assigned portfolio of existing Cox Business customers. This is to be accomplished through: providing end user training on products including, but not limited to, VoiceManager and IP-Centrex; coordinating equipment installations, working with third party wiring vendors, and promoting additional services where applicable. In addition, this position will work with the assigned base of accounts to ensure current services are enabled and activated and new services are introduced.
* Understands the communication needs of business customers and provides solutions to meet those needs
* Completes detailed station review forms with customer to support equipment installations
* Works with Sales Engineers and/or Service Delivery Reps to determine appropriate solutions for complex customers
* Initiate, plan, execute and control project efforts
* Develops and maintains equipment maintenance and installation plans
* Provides customer with End User Collateral (Admin Guides/User Guides), and online Customer Educational links
* Coordinates Customer Educational activities with Customer and Cox Customer Educational Specialist
* Labels phones and conducts day of install walk thru to:
* Ensure installation is in accordance to the previously agreed upon Customer Station Review
* Responds to end user questions regarding common features of Cox Service and physical hand-sets
* Captures and coordinates Moves, Adds, Change requests following the customers initial install
* Ensures that current products (security and storage, etc) have been implemented and activated
* Promotes bundled telephony, data, and video products to assigned customers as appropriate
* May prepare and present sales proposals to sell additional products and services to assigned base.
* Coordinates regularly scheduled service installation & readiness calls and appointments with assigned customers
* Obtains and maintains customer referrals and testimonials.
* Works with Service Delivery Rep to complete sales orders
* Serves as liaison for assigned customers in escalating and resolving trouble tickets during implementation.
* Ensures customer satisfaction through sales and installation cycles
* Prepares reports on pending and scheduled customer installations.
* Assists Sales Engineer in coordinating cutovers to Cox service; including vendor coordination, on site testing of dialing plans, wiring vendors and customer communication
* Updates Optix with all required customer information in a timely fashion
* Remains current on technical information regarding Cox telephony, data, and video products and offerings, Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), networking, consultation, negotiation, and sales skills through completion of required/recommended training program
* Provide recommendations for operational efficiency and process improvements subject to management review in support of change
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Bachelor s degree and/or equivalent experience
* 5+ years in telecommunications preferred
* Experience designing PBX, Digital and/or IP Centrex call flows and station reviews preferred
* Consultative selling experience
* Ability to train individuals and groups
* Strong technical aptitude, including Windows based applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
* Collaborative skills toward attainment of regional and corporate goals
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong negotiation, problem solving, and analytical skills
* Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
* Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
* Ability to provide solutions to customer needs and challenges
* Must have a clean driving record and be able to travel to customer locations within the system
Your Career at Cox
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization:Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location:US-KS-Wichita-901 S George Washington Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor