IP Docket Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAuto req ID
IP Docket Clerk
Morgan Lewis is currently seeking two Docket Clerks for our Patent Support (PATSU) Services Department of the Intellectual Property Practice Group, resident in the Silicon Valley office. Directly reporting to the Docket Supervisor, the Docket Clerk s primary responsibilities include:
* Reviewing, extracting and inputting information from the Patent and Trademark Office s communications and foreign and domestic incoming client related communications
* Adapting to specific docketing procedures as established for each of our clients
* Monitoring the Patent and Trademark Office daily dockets
* Processing incoming invoices
* Other administrative responsibilities and projects as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have:
* A high school diploma
* A minimum of one (1) year of related docketing experience
* Experience with CPI is preferred, but not required
* An organized approach to work assignments
* Strong proofreading skills
* A highly organized self-starter approach
* A professional demeanor and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* A team-oriented attitude and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Flexibility to work overtime is required
We have a commitment to client service and offer a professional work environment. Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.