IS Assurance Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
BDO USA, LLP
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO is a place for energetic self-starters who can think and act like entrepreneurs. As an Intern in our IS Assurance practice, you will begin to utilize your educational background as well as your organizational skills as you serve the firm's dynamic client base. You will assist in problem solving and fact-finding, working side-by-side with more experienced team members who can provide you with direction, coaching and learning opportunities. This opportunity will allow you to gain a unique hands-on perspective on our firm s practices and people, as well as beginning to forge the critical relationships that will help maximize your chance for success in your career.
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant field required
- Pursing a Masters in Information Systems or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Past leadership experience preferred
- Prior internship or work study experience of information systems and operational auditing experience beneficial
- Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Other Preferred Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to follow instructions as directed by members of Assurance Team
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work effectively in a team setting
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability