IS Testing Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Coordinating, designing and executing tests for complex applications, determining and defining system specifications, process improvement and quality assurance
* Interacting with project sponsors, managers and team members as well as customers and technical staff
* Strong emphasis on problem resolution and project-lead activities
* Assisting the PMO Director on activities relating to department processes
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience with an emphasis in Information Systems is required
* Experience with project management, system testing or implementations preferred
* This role requires expert knowledge of application, interface and system functionality, and technical knowledge to perform preliminary troubleshooting
* Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal/written communication skills required
* Physical Requirements: Sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting to 25 pounds
* Visual Requirements: Use of PC for extended periods of time
* Working Conditions: May require working unusual hours as necessary to meet project milestones
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.