ISO Program Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HITACHI HIGH TECHNOLOGIES AMERICA, INC.
POSITION TITLE: ISO Program Specialist
DEPARTMENT NAME: SED
REPORTING TO TITLE: Manager/Safety Officer
JOB STATUS: Full-time
To support the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Group and ISO Programs Group (IPG) with the various supporting functions required to maintain the ISO9001 program certifications for multiple divisions to include, but not limited to: auditing support, corrective actions support, and writing/updating documentation. Assist in shifting divisions from ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015 Standard requirements. Create and deliver training on EHS and IPG related topics. Support the central documentation repositories for EHS and IPG. Provide support to multiple projects going on simultaneously. Work with subject matter experts to document their business procedures as work flows or other applicable outputs. Other duties as assigned. Work independently and as a team member, as well as take direction and meet deadlines.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word required.
* Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, Access, a plus.
* Familiar with any ISO Standard(s).
* Knowledgeable of OSHA and EPA and how to apply their regulations to a business, a plus.
* Ability to investigate or research to find answers when only a small amount of information is available.
* Ability to see the ultimate details while at the same time viewing the overall picture and working in that type of environment frequently.
* Ability to capture someone elses business process steps and turn them into documentation which may be a flow chart, video, or documented steps.
* Handle multiple projects at once and able to prioritize each day when new activities get added on.
* Problem solve business situations objectively bringing both sides to resolution.
* Support the department by organizing the activities by prioritizing and being proactive ensuring deadlines are not missed for the department.
* Ability to develop an online storage records system and maintain data integrity.
* Ability to perform gap analysis on business processes and suggest possible solutions.
* Creativity to develop training materials and deliver the training.
* To coordinate office visits, as well as audit schedules with sites across HTA.
* Capture and disseminate meeting minutes for applicable meetings.
* Support multiple divisions in their ISO9001 certifications support needs.
* 10 years in a departmental support role
* 5 years documenting business related procedures
* Ability to travel up to 25%.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelors Degree Business Administration or related subject.